Ford 3.9 ECT

Does anyone know where the coolant temperature sensor is on the 3.9 liter engine in a 2000 LS. I believe this is the AJ30 engine. I have been told under the intake, on the radiator, back of the head, oil
filter housing.... all by dealers!
Any help would be greatly appriciated..

Try Autozone dot com
They have a sensor locator feature