Ford Ltd '80 rear window seal

Hi all, i'm looking for a rear window seal for a 1980 Ltd wagon.Does anyone know where i can order one before i can swim in the car ? :) tia
grtz sax

Add pictures here
βœ–
Saxomophone wrote:

go toa just about any auto glass place and get one......
Add pictures here
βœ–

anyone
Forgot to mention i'm not in the US, not a glass shop around here that can help me with this, even if it's a common type of seal it still would be different than the ones used in European or Japanese cars. Isn 't there a way to order these online?
grtz sax
Add pictures here
βœ–
Saxomophone a ιcrit :
Here I bought many parts for my Grand Marquis.
Patrick
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thanks for the address, i'll try that one.
grtz sax
Add pictures here
βœ–
Have you tried search sites like Yahoo or Google and see if there are any suppliers that can ship you one? Also try a web search for salvage yards in the U.S. that will ship what you need. No body here can do it for you.

Add pictures here
βœ–

in the

I did find a few salvage yards who would ship wich is great for some parts but things like windowseals i want brand new.I googled around a while back but the only parts i find are more general use kinda things like plugs and wipers and such, things that fit other cars too. Next time i'm gong to the US i'd better pick up some spare parts just in case :)
grtz sax
Add pictures here
βœ–