Ford Puma 1998 1.7i ABS and SPEEDO PROBLEM HELP!!

Hi guys,
I'm new here but really need some help!!!
I haven't been driving my Puma much but now that an MOT is due a couple of things have just gone wrong with it and I don't know how or
why it happened!
First thing - the speedo doesn't work when I set off, only when I get to above 25mph does it start working! Then it's fine until I get down to 10mph when it dies again until I get above 25mph!!
Secondly, my ABS light and (i think it's tyre pressure light or maybe it's the traction control light!!) have both come on!! Any idea what this could be?
I have a 1998 Ford Puma 1.7i.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!