ford radio problem, 95 conversion van

Hi All. We have a 95 ford conversion van, with a Ford Am/Fm/CD player in it. Recently we lost our settings on the radio and when we tried to put them in,
the Digital screen came up with the word BAD on it.. And we don't know what that indicates.. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks.
--

Save Goblet of Fire! www.savegof.com Sign the petition. WB wants to make it
into a 2 1/2 hour 'movie', if you could call it that!

No there was not.. No cd.. the "BAD" only shows up when we try playing the radio, and set the stations into memory.
--

Save Goblet of Fire! www.savegof.com Sign the petition. WB wants to make it
into a 2 1/2 hour 'movie', if you could call it that!
went out to the van, and checked.. No CD in radio.. As soon as I turned on the van with the key, the word BAD appeared in the digital display.
--

Save Goblet of Fire! www.savegof.com Sign the petition. WB wants to make it
into a 2 1/2 hour 'movie', if you could call it that!
In all of my years installing radios in cars I've never seen that one come up on a Ford radio to date. First thing I would do is pull the radio out and make sure you have power both with the ignition on and with it off. If you need a pin out I can send you a link. The constant 12+ wire is on the grey plug and usually it's light green with a yellow chaser wire if I remember correctly. But Ford changes wire colors and also being a conversion van the conversion company might have used their own wires. Back to the plug..if you look at the plug from the back side, the constant 12+ will be in the first pin on the left with the retaining clip being top. ACC is 3rd in line. If you want to make sure the link that you can use for the pin out for the power is : http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Ford-Wiring.pdf