Ford Escort CDR500 Radio Code

Hi Group.

My friend has just bought a second hand ford escort. the radio (CDR500) has lost its key code, ford want £75 to supply one..

any ideas?

Thanks

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

Ratty

Hi.

Put it in the freezer. Seriously. Well rumour has it it's supposed to work. On a more practical note, buy another stereo second hand for £20 and junk the other one.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I first heard that about 10 years ago - but i've never heard anybody say=20 it does actually work .

--=20

(free forum hosting)

Reply to
LP

Another URBAN LEGEND ! Take it to a local pub and find some scumbag to do it for £10 instead, they could probably get you a new one for that anyway! AHA, but Ford will sell you a warranty to cover the existing guarantee and pester the life out of you.

Reply to
jason

there is 2 numbers on the side of the radio.... Sound like

serial no: 91Ab18K876AB Part No: M025411

E-Mail both to me and I will send you the radio code.... free.

Remove the obvious from the e-mail address or post them on the group.

JK

Reply to
JK