Ford Ranger windshield wipers

OK, so I bought the '91 Ranger STX I posted about a while back. I got a good deal and the truck runs and drives GREAT.
One small problem - the passenger side wiper doesn't go. The spindle that
the arm hooks to doesn't turn (unless I move the arm myself). It looks to me like the linkage is busted. Anyone know how to get to the linkage (without me cussing a lot??)
Thanks