ford wendstar air bag

Hi All,
I have a problem with the air bag, I wont to know how to takeoff the steering wheel and how to avoid to deployed the air bag
Thnk you

In article <71203e65dea4040378b1c45fe871f820

figure that out I'm sure someone here can help you. Maybe even HURC AST?
Just giving you a hard time for your spelling ;-}.
Gotta be careful with airbags.
--
I. Care
to all, I have a 95 Ford Windstar the air bag indicator is all the time on, If someone please can help me how to take of the steering wheel of to look at the problem?

What makes you think the problem is behind the steering wheel? Do yourself a favor and take it to someone who knows what they're doing. You have a better chance of hurting yourself than you do of repairing your passive restraint system.