mondeo audio

I have a mondeo estate ghia x with a sony cd radio. The owners manual does not cover the installed model. The unit type is SOCD 6N. Where can I get info regarding this? It appears to have an AUX input and I want to play my i pod through it. There are no visible inputs on the front but I'm not sure how to a) remove the unit and b) if it is possible to play an i pod through this unit. Any ideas?

Reply to
rory