Ford Windstar Bulb Warning won't go out

I have a 01 Ford Windstar van,The bulb warning light on the dash that tells you if a exterior light is burned out is on and I have check all the bulbs
and they are OK How do I get the warning light out?
When you "check out the bulbs" do you meen you are actually seeing each bulb lit when appropriate? Sometimes you will see sunshine lighting up a taillight for instance and the bulb is not working. Have you checked the turn light flasher relay?
I have double checked all the lights and emergency flashers, the turn signals flash alright also. The license plate lights even work.How do reset the warning light?