Ford Windstar Bulb Warning won't go out

I have a 01 Ford Windstar van,The bulb warning light on the dash that tells you if a exterior light is burned out is on and I have check all the bulbs and they are OK How do I get the warning light out?

Reply to
belovedkj

When you "check out the bulbs" do you meen you are actually seeing each bulb lit when appropriate? Sometimes you will see sunshine lighting up a taillight for instance and the bulb is not working. Have you checked the turn light flasher relay?

Reply to
mmmgall

I have double checked all the lights and emergency flashers, the turn signals flash alright also. The license plate lights even work.How do reset the warning light?

Reply to
belovedkj