Ford Windstar question.

I have a 95 Windstar that has 170,000 HARD miles on it and have had no trouble with it. But I want to buy another somewhere around a 1999 2000 or 2001
Is their any problems with any of theses years? Seems I read on here not to buy anything before 2000. I have access to a lot of Windstars in theses years with very low millage.
Any comments as to the best year?