95 Ford Windstar

I need to replace the two pieces that make the ignition switch move when you turn the key. Ok that is oversimplified but i lost someone when i called it an actuator (fords part name). I have tilt steering and it "appears" the only way i can do it is by "cracking" the tilt and doing it from the top of the column. I tried getting the parts out thru the bottom and something is stopping it from coming out. Would i need to have the shifter in a different position other then park ? Presuming i do need to take apart the tilt can anyone offer some advice or tricks to doing it. A scan of the manual that covers that part would be even better. Or a diagram other then what the parts guy at ford has. Thanks in advance. Robert

Reply to
Seller