Foresrty Plan Status

Bob,
We are wondering how you are doing with our plan.
I will be on the property next week from Sunday afternoon until Wednesday noon. Are there any papers I need to sign before you file
copies with the various agencies.
Thanks,
David L. Cobb
The plan is going along great Dave. We'll have all the dam trees cut down by the time you get here. I'll have your commitment papers ready to be signed when you arrive. I can assure you that you will enjoy the view from your new rubber room.