Windstar - how to remove dashboard plastic?

My lighter has come out of the colored dashboard area near the top. It looks like a piece of metal that was screwed inside to the back of the lighter loosened. I have taken the two screws out from the bottom of the colored dashboard plastic near the cup holders. What else do I need to do to remove the plastic area?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
AC