freinds laugh at mu 02 v6 mustang what can i do?

i was wondering what could i do to make them stop?? any ideas??

--
steveopbp2

get new friends. they are just jealous that you are smart enough to drive a ford and not a piece of jap garbage
Drop a supercharged V8 in the engine bay and race for pinks

9MM? 30/06? LOL!!!
SC Tom
says...

Ignore them. They aren't friends....
--
I. Care
He might try parking it by an Element, Scion, Pruis or half of the other goofy looking imports to give them a really good laugh. He can try asking what they drive, if they even own a car or you might changing them to a 'title' race, that usually shuts up most of the Beers. Mustangs generally, V8 or V6, will beat any of the other cars in it price range ;)

steveopbp2 wrote:

Take away their credit cards?
Rob

I suppose they drive Civics, right? Just smile and change the subject.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Put a loud muffler on it like their imports and they'll love it. Better buy a set of earplugs too, unless you want to be deaf by the age of 30. Teenagers love the sound of 4 cyl. engines exhausted thru large tin cans with holes poked in them.
Sharky
The locals call them 'Cow' mufflers. The sound like a cow mooing as they go by.
Do you know what they call the big wings they put on the trunk? Towbars, for the skateboard Buds
mike hunt

we call them fart cans and push bars here.
Get a Honda Civic....they are a rave with all the kids...but then again so is rap music, American Idol and other no talent crap that generation X embraces.

If you want to fix your engine up... Then start searching for v-6 for drag racing . There are a lot of upgrades . I had a V-6 taurus , it wasnt half bad , all the chassis modes are esentially the same 6 0r 8 ... you can always put in a v 8 . Getting a regular modular 4.6 v 8 is easy .. thousands of t birds crown vics trucks ect with great used engines in th ejunk yard, and easy to swap most yards will do it for you . a 3 or 4 valve 4.6 is easy to get too .. so if you really want to do something get a mustang & Ford speed magazine and look at its web sites ... I would like to go with a 514 big block in your car ... you can do it for less than 10 K .
That's what I'd do too....Laugh that is!~

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:56:44 +0200, steveopbp2
Spell friends correctly. Maybe you were thinking of feinds, that might be a good Freudian Slip.

Been there, been all through it. Now I know better. Your car is newer and more powerful and expensive that what I am driving. I had to apologize for having a small V8 in High School, now I happily drive a large reliable 4 cyl. They are not your friends, friends wouldn't laugh at each other that way. Delete them from your registry of friends, replace them, simply discard them like the American worker. Find new friends. Get them to like you, not your car. If you would run out and buy a new Mustang with the biggest engine, then they STILL wouldn't like you, they would be jealous. Can you make them happy? NO! Their happiness will have to be made/found by themselves, not you. Make yourself happy. No matter what you drive, be happy. Leave them behind, watch out for number one.

We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine.