front end vibration

a rear tire had been repaired 3 times, twice for the same screw, front tires where getting low on tread and the rears still looked good so I transferred
rear to fronts, ever since that I've had a bit of front end vibration, take your hand of the wheel and you can see it shake, at highway speeds your hand will vibrate. So I've had both front tires balanced and its helped but still not gone, is it possible that because of the repairs the tire just cant be balanced enough to stop the vibration and 2 does that vibration cause any damage to other parts, because I would like to ride the tires a bit more before laying down some cash for new ones. 99 windstar

may have a broken belt, lift car and rotate tires .sometims broken belts can seem like the vibrations are from the other end or side of car.

from running low on air
hmm that dosnt sound like a good thing