Front end vibration

Hello, I have a 95 Grand Prix (3100) that has a "bad bearing" like vibration in what feels like the front end. It feels as though it is in the left side for when I take slight right turns it worsens and kind of hums in rythmn with the wheels (like a bearing). I did however change the left front bearing/hub assembly and both front break rotors. All tires are good w/ no flat spots or bubbles. Any ideas?................Thanks

Reply to
Labrat

Swap tires around and see if the noise follows the tire, or quits.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Might be a CV joint. Put the front end up on on jackstands, (under the control arms so you don't have the wheels dropped) then have someone idle it in gear as they turn the steering wheel. That way you can get a better idea of exactly where the sound/vibration issues from. I have seen an occasional bad rotor but that is pretty rare.

Reply to
FBR