FS: 64 Galaxie - 460cc 4 sp

1964 Ford Custom (galaxie) with 460, 4 speed, 9 inch rear - FAST car. No body rust. $4500 - see at http://www.bamamustangs.com
Jay Heisler "I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"

I once had a 460 CU in a pick-up. That thing could pull a 9 ton trailer up a 90 degree incline at 90 miles an hour. But if there was a service station on the way up...... had to stop for gas. ;>)
Jay Heisler wrote:

He said 460cc Thats about .5 liters. I don't think he's going to pull much of anything with that : )

body
Every body has a fish tail to talk about..............;)

body

Speak for yourself! I think tales about fish tail are a bit off-topic for this group <g>.
Charles <- spent much of childhood riding in the back seat of a 64 Galaxie 500