Ford Galaxie Gas Cap?

What's up everybody,

I have a 1963 Ford Galaxie Fastback - gas cap I'm using now is just about worthless - rubber seal is all dried out. Parked it on a hill with a full tank and the thing leaked like hell.

Does anyone know where I can find an NOS gas cap, or the proper numbers for a replacement (like from Advanced or NAPA)? I've looked at dearborn, mac's, crites, and concourse with no luck.

Thanks,

Jason

Reply to
Willis

Try Stant & Fram:

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Just a quick simple search for "1963 Ford Galaxie part" revealed the following, and I didn't even look at pages 2-10....

www.partstra>

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike