Fusion getting good marks?

Page 3 of 3
wrote in message news:KbNEh.4335

What evidence do you have that it is not? ;)
mike
wrote in message news:KbNEh.4335

wrote in message news:KbNEh.4335

You've got it ass backwards again.
You made the claim. You back it up.
mike
wrote in message news:KbNEh.4335

wrote in message

That is why Fords, like the 500 and the F150, assembled in the US have a '1' as the first number of the VIN and the Camry assembled in the US has a '4' as the first number of the VIN
mike

Those that have a '1' have more than 70% US content. My 2007 Mustang GT convertible has 80%
mike

If you know the percentage of US content for the Sienna then you must have found the Commerce Department site, but misread what you saw there . Me thinks your are referring to the NAP label ;)
I would not embarrass myself by having a measly $50 donate in my name to any charity. ;)
mike

And a V-6 Automatic Mustang has less than 65% doemstic content and still gets a 1. Ed
You are confusing the NAP label with US content. Look at the NAP label on a Japanese built Camry with a 'J.' I too will bear a NAP label showing a high percentage of NA parts when it fact it has none.
mike

You thought wrong, do a search WBMA IF one brings in steel from Japan then stamps a fender in Canada and a hood in the US those parts count for the NAP label. For US content, they are zero.
mike