Fusion info?

Sadly, I introduced my dearly-beloved 12-year old Mustang GT to my formerly-liked 16-year old boy. A total loss (the GT, not the boy).

So I'm now driving a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport AWD instead of a Mustang, and I'm looking for some data on the Fusion:

1.I have a VIN decoder, but I'd like a decoder for the door sticker (Safety Compliance Certification Label, in NHTSA- speak). Any help? I particularly want to confirm that the axle code of 33 means 3.16; I've seen a Ford marketing datasheet that claimed 3.06, so I'm curious.

2.I'd like the tranny ratios for the 6-speed gearbox. The door sticker says the tranny is an Aisin AW F21, but I have not found the ratios. A preliminary datasheet from Ford's marketing gang listed some ratios, but I know it is wrong, since it claimed that 4th and 5th were both 1:1.

FWIW, the fit'n'finish on this Fusion is very good; and, I have not found any defects yet. Maybe Quality is Job One for Ford of Mexico, eh?

Reply to
Bob Willard