GT500 with side pipes?

A few months back I saw a Ford GT500 with side pipes (2 pipes on each side, exiting the molding, looked beautiful). It looked so good I figured it had to be a stock option, but when I look at GT500 options,
I do not see it.
Anyone know who would make a side pipe exhaust kit for the GT500? I would really like to find the one I saw on the car. It looked awesome. Thanks!
Joe Granto wrote:

Could be cervini?
https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id 08#7073