GT500

So, I am driving to work this morning and I see, 'mustang legend lives' on a flashing sign up ahead. I get to where the sign is and I see a 2007 Shelby GT500 in red with white stripes on the lot.

Now, this isn't a Ford dealership but a small used car dealership.

Here is their web page asking $73,500.00 for the car, used, with 40 miles. VIN 1ZVHT88SX75201915

It reminds me of when the first 2003 Mustang Mach1's came out. Another small used car dealer had two of them in Somerset, MA and wanted I think it was around 40K each, at the time...they had them before any local Ford places had any.

Rob

Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

1) They bought on ebay months ago or found a dealer that sold it at MSRP. Took delivery, the owner of the lot drove it around some then put it up for sale. 2) It's a fake.

I wouldn't know what the correct vin would be...

Reply to
Brent P

I have three thoughts on this.

  1. Those 40 miles were put on 1/4 mile at a time.
  2. They are trying to find a buyer who has more dollars than sense.
  3. I bet you they won't even let you test drive it. (I probably wouldn't either)
Reply to
Kruse

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:04:08 -0400, "Robert A. Plourde Jr." puked:

Down to 69,950...

lab~rat >:-)