HELP ME...ANY1..HELP ME....REGARDING A FORD FAIRLANE

Hi...I recently got a ford Fairlane NA....and it's aerial motor was screwed, so I puirschased a mechanics guides, and disconnected the wires to the aerial motor...now..I have lost all interior lights...including my
dash lights!!!...and!!!..the keyhole lights stay on now...I don't know what to do..I need to disconnect the battery..or the keyhole lights will run it out...since they will be on for over 24 hours!!!!but I worried, that if I disconnect the battery..can it screw up the computer n stuff??? I have re-connected the motor...but still have the same damn problem...help me!!!!
fairlanes do not have computers, so you don't have to worry about that. as far as the aerial motor wiring problem, that can really be figured out by the person that installed the power antenna in the first place. they did not come with them either from the factory.

He's in Australia. It's not your daddys Fairlane. https://www.ford.com.au/fairlane/Default.asp
Check your fuses at least.
| > Hi...I recently got a ford Fairlane NA....and it's aerial motor was | > screwed, so I puirschased a mechanics guides, and disconnected the wires | > to the aerial motor...now..I have lost all interior lights...including my | > dash lights!!!...and!!!..the keyhole lights stay on now...I don't know | what | > to do..I need to disconnect the battery..or the keyhole lights will run it | > out...since they will be on for over 24 hours!!!!but I worried, that if I | > disconnect the battery..can it screw up the computer n stuff??? I have | > re-connected the motor...but still have the same damn problem...help | > me!!!! | > | |
I love it when that happens!
Must be onna those red-state introspective idiots that hardly know the rest of the world exists!!!
Yee-haa!
NO FLAME REBUTTAL PLEASE.;.I'm onna them too!
And I'm on a Brit soccer forum and they make midwesterners look like geniuses!
SWG opined in wrote ..