HELP ME...ANY1..HELP ME....REGARDING A FORD FAIRLANE

Hi...I recently got a ford Fairlane NA....and it's aerial motor was screwed, so I puirschased a mechanics guides, and disconnected the wires to the aerial motor...now..I have lost all interior lights...including my dash lights!!!...and!!!..the keyhole lights stay on now...I don't know what to do..I need to disconnect the battery..or the keyhole lights will run it out...since they will be on for over 24 hours!!!!but I worried, that if I disconnect the battery..can it screw up the computer n stuff??? I have re-connected the motor...but still have the same damn problem...help me!!!!

Reply to
Mutated

He's in Australia. It's not your daddys Fairlane.

Check your fuses at least.

| |

Reply to
SWG

I love it when that happens!

Must be onna those red-state introspective idiots that hardly know the rest of the world exists!!!

Yee-haa!

NO FLAME REBUTTAL PLEASE.;.I'm onna them too!

And I'm on a Brit soccer forum and they make midwesterners look like geniuses!

SWG opined in news:74igd.24559$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

..

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic