Any1 help me out??

hello there im new 2 the group, just about 2 buy a1989 205 1.1. wondered if i cud get a few questions answered? wat kind of cost would i be looking at if i wanted to swap engines and put a 205 1.9gti engine in2 my car?? and would the engine fit in the engine bay?? im not an expert on cars so thought id go to someone that knows there 205's. let me no if any1 can help

cheers Tom

Reply to
Tom

too much to do., cheaper to buy a 205 gti

Reply to
Chris