help me

i have a 96' saturn sl1 that needs real help!!i just wanted to know if any one new how much it would cost me to fix it.it needs new roaters and lug nut bolts new struts and a new axle i think if any body knows what i'll cost me please let me know thanks,

Reply to
hawaiian

hawaiian May 28, 7:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.saturn From: "hawaiian" - Find messages by this author Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 19:01:28 -0400 Local: Sat,May 28 2005 7:01 pm Subject: help me Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

i have a 96' saturn sl1 that needs real help!!i just wanted to know if any one new how much it would cost me to fix it.it needs new roaters and lug nut bolts new struts and a new axle i think if any body knows what i'll cost me please let me know thanks,

New rotors wouldn't cost that much $80 for a pair. Why would you need new lug nuts? Did you loose them? Struts go for about $80 - $120 depending where you buy them. A new axel? It's front wheel drive and there are 2 axels. One to each front wheel from the tranny. Why do you think you might need one? Dan.

Reply to
DannyB20

He said lug nut bolts, not lug nuts. These are not terribly expensive and are pressed into the hub assembly.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman