Help using sun analyser (engine) MEA 1500 sl

Hi, just wonder if anybody has used a sun engine analyser 1500.
Bill

Long in the tooth but reliable. I seem to remember they were fairly self explanatory though?

How old do you reckon they are, I was thinking 20 years old.
Bill
hi i get sun engine analyzer but it was german langweg any one know how to updat this mashin to operat in enclish and thanks for all