Re: Hofmann geodyna wheel balancer

Bill opined in news:DzDQa.161$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net: >

> > Hi, > > just wondering if anybody has any instructions for the Hofmann geodyna, I > > tried today to use one today but I couldn't get it to do anything. can > > anybody help > > Bill > > > > > > > > I found Hofmann sites in 30 seconds using a search engine, will this help? > > >

I'll have a look but I think the models old now.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill opined in news:09YQa.1464$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net:

Well they DO want you to trade that in on a new one... but it has instructions on how to get support... meaning a user manual.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic