sun visor help

Hi. I just purchased a 2007 Carolla, and I'd like to know if anyone knows where I can buy a sun visor or visor extension that will allow me to cover both the front window and driver-side window simultaneously, so I don't have to keep turning the car's own visor to block the sun in front of me then to my left every time I turn a corner. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
gaspar

Well, there are a number of Toyotas that have this feature, all upper end models. You may be able to swap the visors...for a price.

Visors aren't that difficult to install...Ford Explorers also have this feature, and I'm sure you can find a number of them in your local junkyard and adapt the visors to work.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Get a set of dark tint WeatherTech vent visors

Reply to
Wolfgang