Home of AutoTree Automotive diagnostics software

Home of AutoTree Automotive diagnostics software, Low priced $35.00, includes exstensive OBD II error code database, buy with Paypal. www.vehiclerepair.org

If I wanted crap like this, I would search the internet or go to eBay.
Instead, I have reported this to: snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

Does it communicate with proprietary modules? (Does it communicate with ANY modules?). Does it display PID data? Flight recorder? Output state control?
Does this program do anything more than line someones pocket?