If you drive a Ford do you have Jewish Blood on your hands?

http://allfreeessays.com/student/Henry_FordPortrait_of_an_Anti-Semite.html
Why did Ford have such hate?
Rockstar

: Why did Ford have such hate? : Rockstar
Ford had some isolated bad dealings with Jewish criminal mobs and Jewish bankers. The Jewish Mobs in Detroit used to kidnap members of other ethnic gangs and hold them for ransom. The Jewish gangs; like "The Purple Gang", were way scarier than the Italians or Irish. For what it's worth, Ford probably hated all ethnic groups equally so don't use it to motivate subjective thinkers to elevate yourself as a leader of a terrorist hate group.
Tom Line tlineN0 snipped-for-privacy@iglou.com
My goodness! Why is this posted here? For Christ's sake you Jews have to give it a rest. Ford saw things as they were and looking at things today he was right. The Jews, believing their myth, expect special rights and all things they want because they are "chosen". I proudly drive my Ford and after seeing your drivel of a posting I am even happier with it.

templara2z opined in

May you both rot in hell!