If you buy it can you ever drive it?

Yet another seller on eBay selling the "ultima edicion" old beetles. At least they point out that if you buy it you are on your own to try and register it If it were me, I would be disappointed to find out I bought a car that I can't drive...

Reply to
David

Not completely true. I've seen three of them here in Florida, registered. I'm not sure exactly *how* it happens, but lets just say it happens. There are loopholes.

-tom

Reply to
mykrowyre