Does your Ford talk to you?

In February of 2010 we purchased a new Ford Flex and shortly
thereafter, went on a road trip. At approx. 4800 miles, the
"Ford lady" began to remind us that it was time to bring the
car in for service. This was amusing because both the car and
the GPS lady were talking at the same time.
We'll be on another road trip soon and I wonder if the car
lady will speak to us again.
:-)
Dick
Reply to