If you have those mounts on your Military Landy? ( OT -ish)

I really love our cousins across the pond probably the only country in the world where your local bargain shop would sell

ideal for the back of a lightweight I reckonDerek

Reply to
Derek

(machine gun)

Given that it's a model and only costs about £70 I think it'd probably fit best in the cubby box!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ian , ah I missed the 'scaled down' bit turns out its 1/4 scale so a bit big for the cubby should be about right for one of those kids plywood landies junior SAS then? Derek

Reply to
Derek