INFO ON POSTING TO THIS WEB FORUM

If you are seeing this, you are in contact with the alt.autos.ford newsgroup. There are several automotive professionals om this NG, who will try their
best to give you good advice. But you have to meet them half-way.
*Give ALL information, Car, model tear engine trans.. even if YOU dont think it matters. Include ALL unusual symptoms .. even if you dont think they are related.
*Once you post on a problem, put any additional posts IN THAT SAME THREAD! Which means as a 'reply' to a reply or to your original post... just like in a 'conversation' THAT is why it's called a thread.
And if you dont see it as a thread, in other words ranked hierarchically by subject, then date, CHANGE THE VIEW to 'threaded' in your account setup.
DO NOT EVEN post binaries (pictures) here. If you have pics, then post them either to a photo share site.. giving the same url as seen by one 'not logged in' or post them on a binaries NG.
Thank you for your cooperation
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

In "talkabout.." that means View by 'TOPIC', NOT by 'posts'
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Ah a newsgroup has nothing to do with the Web
Other then that, not bad advise
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org

You're kidding, right? Or maybe you DONT know...
Go to talkaboutautos.com
or carkb
and there's numerous others that interface to newsgroups...
never mind that google has archived NG from forever, it seems.
Since you didnt know about that.. perhaps you also dont know that AOL users no longer can get to newsgroups at all... not that it was ever easy to do.
you pay..DEAL with it!

I give up, you -are- a moron, plunk
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org

Well, okay... BUT, though I WOULD, I dont have to plunk you because.....
you pay..DEAL with it!

BTW, Ralph, turn on 'view headers' and check out how many original posts come from Talkabout...
you pay..DEAL with it!