posting pics to this gallery

SteveH

It isn't a gallery. Its a usenet newsgroup.

Reply to
Conor

I hate that thing. Everytime I look at it, Petes Capri stares me in the face making me wish I'd kept my 2.8i and kicking off a trawl through E- Bay.

Reply to
Conor

i hate it when i flick through the pages and get blinded by all the blinging sparkles in Chet's paintwork! already ask ron to tone his pictures down but still aint done it, i'm started to see coloured sparkles for hours after looking at the screen! :)

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

sparkles in Chet's

i'm started to see

Must snap the Celica from the good side.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

come on post teh piccies rob :)

Reply to
REMUS

Bastid, pic on the weekends japscrap uploaded ;)

Chet