Marine battery as starting battery

Hiya all,
Walmart is selling a Huge marine battery for $64.99. I am looking to replace my regular starting battery with this one so I can provide power to a camper
shell and also provide for starting. I think I can get it to fit . There is no room in the engine bay for a second battery and the camper has no battery of its own. The specs of the battery : 675 Cold cranking amps - 205 minutes reserve capacity. Will this battery start the engine in my pickup truck, even under extreme conditions?
1993 F150 , 4.9 six cyl .