Mondeo windows down

My Mondeo has suffered the following strange problem......

The car is locked (deadlocked) normally, but when I later return to the car, all the windows are wound down! The alarm isn't sounding, and the car is still locked. This has happened twice (several weeks apart) and I have never managed to replicate it.

The car is a current model Mondeo (Y reg), 2.0l Diesel (115) LX.

Does anyone have *any* idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in Advance.

Reply to
Sedge

Maybe you need to take it to the dealer. They might have a technical bulletin or something on it.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I intend to take it to the dealer, but my experience tells me that they generally don't know their A*ses from their elbows! If there was a generally known fault, then I could approach the dealer fully armed with facts.....

Reply to
Sedge

Try

Maybe someone has found a similar problem there.

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks for your help Jeff, it looks like I'll have to leave this in the hands of the Ford mechanics :(

Reply to
Sedge