Mondeo windows down

My Mondeo has suffered the following strange problem......
The car is locked (deadlocked) normally, but when I later return to the car, all the windows are wound down! The alarm isn't sounding,
and the car is still locked. This has happened twice (several weeks apart) and I have never managed to replicate it.
The car is a current model Mondeo (Y reg), 2.0l Diesel (115) LX.
Does anyone have *any* idea what the problem might be?
Thanks in Advance.

Maybe you need to take it to the dealer. They might have a technical bulletin or something on it.
Jeff

I intend to take it to the dealer, but my experience tells me that they generally don't know their A*ses from their elbows! If there was a generally known fault, then I could approach the dealer fully armed with facts.....

Try www.contour.org. Maybe someone has found a similar problem there.
Thanks for your help Jeff, it looks like I'll have to leave this in the hands of the Ford mechanics :(