Mustangs for sale

I am parting with my Mustangs Both are 1988's both are 4cyl 5 speed The hatchback is white with red interior and has 162,000 miles on it. It needs front tires and a brake porportioning valve (seeping fluid).
The convertible needs the top installed but a new top and rear window (glass not plastic) comes with it. It has 100,000 miles on it. New tires all the way around.
Both run well and still give excellent fuel mileage. Reason for selling is no longer have the time to work on cars after work like I used to since the wife wants her car restored (1962 Austin Healey Sprite).
Any questions can be emailed.