Mustangs are awesome

Mustangs are the best!!! Mine is my baby. I love it so much. Who ever doesn't like Mustangs has no taste at all for Classic American Cars!!!

Reply to
Punky

Okay... what is yours and where are the pictures?

However, you should be warned this is not, generally, a "piss on everything else" forum. We're adults here.... Converted Chebby lubbers may need to adjust the attitude.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Wha?!? When did THAT happen?

Chevy sucks.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote : : Wha?!? When did THAT happen? : : Chevy sucks. : : dwight :

YEA! So does Mopar! (thank goodness my Yeep is a MBZ he he he he he)

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

He doesn't say that other cars suck, he just says Mustangs rock....

... and they do :-)

(My Silverado never lets me down.)

Reply to
Cameron

"KJ.Kate" wrote in news:fhXNf.2495$fF6.2033 @bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Kate, time to lay off the bottle.. ;)

Reply to
Joe

Wow, are pictures now a requirement for participation in RAMFM? :)

Reply to
Mrs. Ken Ehrett

: > "dwight" wrote : >: : >: Wha?!? When did THAT happen? : >: : >: Chevy sucks. : >: : >: dwight : >: : >

: >

: >

: > YEA! So does Mopar! : > (thank goodness my Yeep is a MBZ he he he he he) : >

: >

: > KJK : : Kate, time to lay off the bottle.. ;)

C'mere Joe.... real close...

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Ok first of all I don't understand why you are saying that stuff I am just a girl that loves her car and all other mustangs!!! I don't have an attitude that is just my opinion.

Reply to
Punky

"KJ.Kate" wrote in news:HSYOf.3865$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

$fF6.2033

Like it or not, you bought a Daimler-Chrysler. Made by the same folks that made my Dak. Now there's kinship for ya! Feel the love... ;)

Joe

"Joe" wrote : >: : >: Kate, time to lay off the bottle.. ;) : >

: > C'mere Joe.... real close... : : Like it or not, you bought a Daimler-Chrysler. Made by the same folks : that made my Dak. Now there's kinship for ya! Feel the love... ;) : :

Yea, I know but still... c'mere..... WEG

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Ok, this is where I throw up

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

In that case, it's a GOOD thing you switched over to a Jeep.

Wouldn't want a Cobra running around with that smell.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Should I type louder?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:AtKdnRfX3OGzK4XZRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Use caps.

BTW, heading to the Ft. Lauderdale IAS this weekend. Big preview thing in today's paper; the Camaro is supposed to be there. Nothing about the Challenger, but I fully expect to have an extended visit with the GT500.

Reply to
Joe

You guys really make no sense!!!

Reply to
Punky

Now that is classic "dwight"

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

And only $6.00? That's a beautiful convention center they have there.

I'll bet your extended visit goes about as well as mine - look, but don't touch.

dwight

(my extended visit)

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Yeah, it's pretty nice. And since I have 1/2-off coupons, it's only $3 admission. Hell, parking will be more than admission...

Only bad thing about the Convention Center is that it's inside Port Everglades, so you have to show all kinds of documentation and have a nice little chat with the police just to get near the place.

I'm sure you're right. That thing will be way off limits to us peons.

BTW, nice pix on the web site. Glad you made them pop. On an OT note - love the Jag, although the front end in that side shot looks a bit too much like an Eclipse...

Reply to
Joe

Other than the occasional cropping, the pictures are just as they came from the camera. Where possible, I prefer to shoot without flash, so you can imagine that there were plenty I ended up deleting.

The Jaguar is stunning in person. But that brings up one of my big complaints about mainstream cars these days - a lot of attention is paid to the front of the car, occasionally the sides, but the rear end (especially on FWD sedans) always looks like an afterthought - like it's just hanging. What makes a design like the Jaguar work is that the lines flow from the tip of the nose to the rear quarters, up and over the trunk and back around to the front. It's a "finished" product.

dwight

Reply to
dwight