both low beam lights are not working

Hi,

I have a nissan sentra 1992 and its both low beam lights are not working. I replaced the bulb, but same problem exist. Is that some thing to do with the fuse or connection????? I checked the fuse on the front left near to the battery. Is there gonna be any special labelling for the low beam lamp on the fuse box ???

Thanks

santhosh

Reply to
santhosh

Do you have daytime running lights? Might be something wrong with the DRM module. I had a cold solder joint in mine that was giving me odd problems with the headlights.

Reply to
JM

It might be your headlight switch. Try wriggling the switch around a little and see if that has any effect.

- Dave

Reply to
Dave

Reply to