my car is making a funny noise. what is it.

i had my car in nuetral on accident and hit the gas and when i realized it was in nurtral i just dropped it into drive. now everytime i hit my gas the car makes a rusty abnormal noise. what could this be?

your transmission is pissed off at you

snipped-for-privacy@nthrax.org says...

<SNIP>
Man this post is difficult to read. Doesn't spell neutral correctly or even the same way twice. No capital letters at the start of a sentence even with periods makes it hard.
Did you have the engine wound up when you "dropped it into drive"? What is a "rusty" noise? You don't describe the vehicle, year, engine, transmission etc. Is it even a Ford, one would expect so if you are posting to a Ford NG?
--
I. Care

Ouch! Reved the engine and threw the transmission into gear. Might want to have someone check her out. Fluid levels, color, etc.
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info