Need help with a 1989 Ford truck!

My dad has a 1989 Ford 460 truck. Hauling hay and was running ok when it just stopped running! My husband put a new battery, distributor cap, starter, and coil on it and now it fires but will not run. Before
in the field it would only clink when you turned the key. Help us w/ this pile of crap!!I hate this truck always something wrong w/ it. At the shop he had sensors put on it about a year ago!
Ignition module???