OD/OFF

Can someone tell me why my OD/OFF light wont stop flashing.....I acnt seem to figure out why it keep coming on.And also the little Motor light stays on.....
.should I be real worried about this and what do I need to do to fix this Problem ..If it wasnt for these Lights. I really love my van

It flashes when the transmission has set a trouble code like slipping or high temperature. If you look closely, it flashes in a pattern that translates to a fault code. You need to have the fault codes read to see what it is complaining about. The longer you drive it without repairing the rpoblem, the less likely it is that you will be able to repair the trans short of a rebuild.
Lugnut
please don't feed an obvious troll.... nobody could be this stupid without being twins....

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:27:50 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Sorry, Jim. I must be asleep already. The question seemed to come from someone who should just see someone like yourself to fix it. From the question, I would suspect the OP would never be able to do anything with it him/herself. These type failures are usually for at least an advanced DIY'er with more than average tools.
Always good to see your info.
Lugnut

Im Sorry did someone pull your string ...didnt your Moma ever tell you "If you cant say something Nice THEN DONT say anything at All"For your Info I am a 46 year old Female and I just Got this Van and Didnt Know If I should worry about this Problem....So excuse the Hell out of Me A::::::::hole
Jim Warman wrote:

Whoa! Obviously not a forum newbie, despite using CarKB!
Take that, you grouch!
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, and I have learned a helluva lot about wimmin
in 40 years of adulthood; unfortunately, I still dont understand 'em at
lugnut wrote:

Pull the codes
Your tranny is having problems
--