ok I Googled first

89 Sho. Didn't have no choices of options just came loaded. Question I saw Crutchfield have one that you can unplug your 6 disc changer and use that output to a mp3 player as long as you have the Mach. So why
would I want a changer and screw with disc when I have 2000 songs at anytime and run the cord way back up to the front seat to the player itself. a-is this easy enough from someone that basically has no mechanical ability. b-is it expensive if you had a dealer do it 2(lol)-does this work well or is it problem prone? http://www.crutchfield.com/p_469FRDRAUX/Precision-Interface-Electronics-FRDR-AUX.html?showAll=Y&search=ford+interface&ssi=0
iluv my kitties and family wrote:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_469FRDRAUX/Precision-Interface-Electronics-FRDR-AUX.html?showAll=Y&search=ford+interface&ssi=0

Why are all mfgs not including an AUX in jack of some kind in all new cars and trucks even base models.. this is stupid. how much extra does it cost to put a 10 cent jack in and wire it up to a stereo?
Re Re: ok I Googled first:

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. But then if they are that stupid with the small stuff that you can easily see, what are they doing with the big stuff that you can't easily see?

Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is so new about a 1989 SHO?
Have you guys been sleeping through SYNC?
Now... you take that 10 cent jack and wire it in so it works....
That's what it can take.
wrote

Show me the jack and tell me how to do it then maybe in future posts I will believe you know what you are talking about. thank you
wrote