On line tech help

Anybody know of any on line tech sites. I know there's one for Lincolns, how about ford or mercury. It would be great to be able to view the companies shop manuals. Thanks.

Reply to
LAWRENCE PERFETTO

alldatadiy.com is pretty good. I use it for my old (1988) Grand Marquis and 1993 Plymouth minivan. It's $25 a year for the 1st car and $15 a year to add cars.

My renewal time is com> Anybody know of any on line tech sites. I know there's one for Lincolns,

Reply to
DJ

I have to second that, I have subs for three cars. Invaluable for troubleshooting electrical problems, referencing fluid types/capacities, code descriptions, pin-point tests, etc.

Probably the cheapest source by far. Chiltons and Haynes suck in comparison.

Reply to
sleepdog

Our local library has Alldata on line. Costs 3 cents a page to print out what you need.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I am mostly a lurker here. Glad I ran accross this, gonna have to subscribe to this one. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.