OT: stretch marks

I have these stretch marks on my mid belly the marks run horizontal to the ground. They are just right above the area where my rib cage ends. The marks seem to be caused from every day stuff like bending forward
to work at a desk or computer.
Is there any fix for these stretch marks? Any topical dermal products on the market that I can apply? any that actually work?
I'm still young (21) and so my skin is still very much elastic. I can't for the life of me figure out why I have these stretch marks when I'm not even fat. In fact I happen to be real skinny.

Why not talk with your doctor about this?
This is a Ford group. sci.med would be a better group for your question.
Jeff
Perhaps you should move the seat up or back on your Ford. Or loosen the seat belt...also on your Ford. You may want to write directly to the factory on this one if your dealer cannot address the stretch marks to your satisfaction. Good luck.
Get up and out of the house.... walk, ride a bike, get a job at a fast food place, and swear off the computer, game box, television, etc for a year at least.
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Vitamin E, applied topically.
CJB

Have you gone to your Ford dealer for some Motorcraft oil to put on it? That would be my first step. If that didn't work I would try synthetic oil. If all else fails try their body shop, I bet they could help you with a good sanding and paint job.

dont forget stupid too
lmfao hurc ast
On Tuesday, June 7, 2005 12:45:58 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Here is a site that has some basic info on stretch mark creams: http://www.lostweightstretchmarks.com/

ends.

forward

products

when

http://www.lostweightstretchmarks.com/
Possibly a symptom of Dunlap's disease http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid 080913202824AAdIhsp
Get peckerlube instead, available at Wallyworld.
--
They can have my command prompt when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.