Timing marks

I am replacing a timing belt on a 1987 ford ranger I found the marks for the cam gear and the mark on the dis drive gear but can not find a mark on the housing for the dis drive gear I would be thankful for any suggestions.
the engine is a 2.3 FI 4 cyl.

There isnt one. You just turn it to line the dist rotor up for # 1
you pay..DEAL with it!