Overdrive light problems in Windstar

I posted awhile ago about my "overdrive off "light being stuck on and then it went out when I shut the Windstar off. I replaced the switch but the "overdrive off" light still will not come
on.Anybody know what gives..Mark

Does it shift into overdrive? You may be able to tell by how many times the van changes gears or by the speed of the engine (if you have a tachometer). Jeff
It seems like it is running a little high rpm's, but I cant tell for sure.At about 65-70 MPH, it runs about 1900-2000 rpm's........ Is that normal?...Mark

That's OD revs... should tell if it shifts about 40-45 mph at light acceleration

you pay..DEAL with it!