Overdrive Problems

I have a 95 Nissan Pickup with the 4 cylinder and automatic transmission. The overdrive fails to kick in. When I cut the switch on and off, the light on the dash comes on and off. Any idea what could be a simple solution?

Thanks,

Leo

Reply to
Leo Alls

look for a broken or disconnected wire around your trans, the fact that the light comes on is wierd, hopefully it's some simple elec problem

Reply to
Janda

WHATS YOUR ENGINE TEMP?

Reply to
Joe Sprawling

Engine temp is just below the middle of the normal range. I found that I have a vehicle speed sensor error in the computer. Will this cause the problem?

Thanks, Leo

transmission.

Reply to
Leo Alls