Parting out 1992 Ford Explorer

I am parting out a 1992 Ford Explorer 4x4. I have many good parts. The interior is very clean. The body is in very good condition. Parts from this will fit the 91-94 model year explorers, and some parts will also
fit the rangers from the same years.
I live in Omaha, NE, so there will be some shipping involved if you don't live locally.